2016 Tax Info
MEMOS & IRS UPDATES:
Your time is valuable...
Reduce your appointment time
documentation required at the time of your appointment. Thus, we can complete your return in a most
anytime during business hours.
Each referral you make earns you $10.00 off your tax preparation AND the people you refer will receive
$10.00 off too!
STANDARD MILEAGE RATES FOR BUSINESS, MEDICAL & MOVING TRAVEL, & CHARITABLE PURPOSES:
Where's My Refund?
Important Dates to Remember
- 1040 Return - Personal taxes due - April 18........with extension - due October 15
- 1065 Return - Partnerships due - April 18...........with extension - due September 15
- 1120 & 1120S - Corporate taxes due - March 15....with extension - due September 15
- 15th of every month - 941 payment due for monthly filers
- April 30, July 31, November 2 & February 1 - Quarterly 941 forms due & payments (if payment applicable)
- Corporate Income Tax Estimates due:
April 15, June 15, September 15 & December 15
- Individual Income Tax Estimates due:
April 15, June 15, September 15 & January 15
- 20th of every month - State Withholding & Sales Tax due for monthly filers
- April 20, July 20, October 20 & January 20 - State Withholding & Sales Tax due for quarterly filers
- April 22, July 22, October 22 & January 22 - State Unemployment due
- January 31 - Annual FUTA Return & Payment due
- January 31 - W-2's due to employees
- January 31 - 1099's due to recipients
- February 21 - Personal Property Tax due
- February 28 - Annual Sales & Use Withholding Tax due
Various Charitable Donation Links: